The mission of the M.S.A.D. 52 school community is to provide excellence in education. Students will become responsible citizens and lifelong learners as a result of the teaching and learning in safe, respectful environments.
Our Shared Vision
M.S.A.D. 52 is a community of lifelong learners where all become clear and effective communicators, creative problem solvers, informed thinkers, quality workers, and involved citizens.
- Collaborative teacher teams focus on student- centered instruction to ensure increased learning for all.
- Continuous improvement and research-based decision-making focus on increased student achievement.
- PreK - grade 12 essential knowledge, skills, and proficiency levels are clearly identified.
- Individual student achievement of learning standards is closely monitored using varied assessments.
- Students needing extra help will have more time and support to meet the learning standards.
- Student achievement data is used to evaluate the effectiveness of programming and instruction.
Achieving the M.S.A.D. 52 vision is a collaborative effort requiring communication and shared responsibility among students, staff, teachers, administrators, parents, and community members.
Adopted June 2019